I’m Annie. I’m a tarot blogger at HappyAsAnnie.com and an English professor. So insightful storytelling and interpreting symbols and archetypes is my jam!
I’ve been working with tarot for years and it has been such a transformative force in my life that my mission is to bring its powers of self-discovery and intuitive guidance to others.
Before I started working with tarot I was quite lost in life. I was an overworked, unfulfilled and unhappy lawyer, disconnected from my true self and basically living my life for others.
Working with tarot has helped me tap into my intuition and reconnect with my authentic self to start living the life of my dreams. In the last seven years, I:
- ended my unfulfilling legal career;
- went back to school so I could teach college English;
- gave myself a major makeover;
- got married;
- found an ideal faculty position where I least expected it;
- made wonderful new friends; and
- started my tarot blog and business.
Tarot has been an essential tool that has changed the way I live my life. Instead of being an ego-driven over-achiever, I now prioritize authenticity, fulfillment, joy, and balance.
I hope I can help you on your own journey of self-discovery!