welcome to the first #trendytuesday of the year! after i noticed a gorgeous bee planner while i out shopping one day, i began to spot these pretty pollenators everywhere! if you don’t exactly hate this bee trend either, take a look at my roundup below.
first came the busy bee planner.
here’s what inspired my affinity for bees in the first place. my bee-finity, if you will!
the bee is such a perfect symbol for the #plannergirl, is it not? the hardworking bee, not busy simply for the sake of being busy, but busy focusing on her goals and, little by little, getting big things done! no wonder i immediately fell in love with this bee planner.
the combination of the soft pink faux leather with the gold accents was also pure perfection.
and now the bee-finity continues…
i particularly love bees on notebooks and stationery, but they’ve been popping up everywhere. that modcloth collar pin, for instance, is pretty irresistible!
1. eccolo faux leather bee journal ($22)
2. lord + taylor 14k yellow gold bumble bee stud earrings ($60)
3. modcloth bee prepared collar pin ($19)
4. franklin planner zipper leatherette journal ($28)
5. maje bee t-shirt ($135)
6. olivia burton bee leather strap watch ($170)
7. angela valentine bee wallet in teal ($48)
8. lauren conrad bee cuff bracelet ($14)
9. express embellished bee knit beanie ($21)
10. gucci ilse bee-embellished leather sandal ($1,250)
so what do you think of this trend? are you on board or does it…bug you? oh come on, i had to!