whether you call it maroon, wine, or burgundy, this is the it color of the season. it’s just enough 90s and just enough holidays without screaming either one. in other words, it’s just right. here are some of my favorite maroon picks for this week’s #trendytuesday.
the season’s go-to color
1. calvin klein burgundy teco-11 cropped logo shirt. $59
2. maje leather jacket. $550
3. mini griffindor crest notebook. $10
4. topshop petite moto cord zip skirt. $65
5. oscar de la renta garnet triple pom pom earrings. $465
6. michael kors burgundy folio leather iphone 7 case. $75
7. kevyn aucoin expert lip color in black dahlia. $35
8. pour la victoire burgundy celina pointy toe pump. $80
9. dr. martens 1460 unisex boot in cherry red. $135
10. lodis small silicon valley blake rfid leather bucket bag. $154
my quest for the perfect lipstick
my obsession with this color started about a year ago when i saw a girl wearing the perfect burgundy lip color at a friend’s wedding. every time i tried to find that same color, it was either too pink or too brown. i thought i finally found it a few weeks ago, but my mom saw me wear it and accused me of being “too halloweeny.” so it may be time to shell out and give this kevin aucoin one a try.
what’s your favorite color for fall and winter? let me know in the comments below!