in no particular order, here are some #plannergirl classics (like dickens and tolkien) as well as some contemporary christmas stories (like david sedaris’s holidays on ice) for your reading needs this holiday season.
1. a christmas carol. charles dickens.
2. holidays on ice. david sedaris.
3. skipping christmas. john grisham.
4. how the grinch stole christmas. dr. seuss.
5. the gift of the magi. o. henry
6. little women. louisa may alcott.
7. letters from father christmas. j.r.r. tolkien.
8. charlie and the chocolate factory. roald dahl.
9. the lion, the witch, and the wardrobe. c.s. lewis.
10. wishin’ and hopin’. wally lamb.
11. a christmas memory. truman capote.
13. the adventure of the christmas pudding. agatha christie.
14. sir gawain and the green knight. simon armitage.
let me know of other good ones i may have missed in the comments below! happy reading!