have you ever said to yourself, “i can’t afford to put away any savings right now,” or “i’ll start saving money when i make enough”? the 52-week savings plan shows you right there on the page that it’s a lot easier to put some money away than you may think. starting with just $1, you put away $1 more a week for a year (52 weeks total) and end up with over $1,000! the most you ever put away in a week is just $52 dollars!
i showed you a version of this savings schedule that i had in my personal sized filofax in my first youtube video, and i love it so much that i decided to create a new one for you to download for free! this planner insert fits the filofax personal size, the kikki k medium, and their equivalents. with the free download, you get a black and white version as well as a gorgeous color version, depending on your mood (and home printer).
click here to download:
if you’re like me, you’ll appreciate some guidance on how to print and cut these out so you can get a perfect fit for your planner on the very first try!
1. when you print it out, make sure you set your print settings to “do not scale.”
2. cut along the first set of crop marks without cutting all the way up and down the page (or else you’ll cut off your crop marks for the other side!)
3. feel free to cut all the way across the page for the second set of crop marks.
4. you’ll notice a faint fold line in the middle of the insert. this is where you should fold the insert so it fits perfectly into your planner.
5. punch the holes where indicated.
6. slip this baby into the rings and start saving!